We learn something about ourselves everyday dont we? And some things are damn interesting weyhh. Hahhaa. And yes I dont know where that 'weyh' came from. Why do people spell it like that eh? Like, why dont they just spell it like this - 'weh' instead of putting a 'y' in between 'e' and 'h'. Hm. Ok. Sorry. This post, let me tell you, will be no use to whoever langsung except me in the future when I read back all my previous posts and see how far I've gone and grown :)
Ok before the hyperness of typing continuously dies, um.. I'm just gonna say that, I really didnt know that football can make me so anxious and happy and emo at the same time!
Ok really lah. This post has no point. Sorry if you made it until here. I WAS just too hyper just now and wanted to like, type something without the other party responding. Know what I mean? Like, just type endlessly and crap and bs and yeahh, all of that lah.
Oh I'm suddenly craving for French Vanilla from Mcd which you can only get from the US of A. Stupid lah. I think they should do it like, worldwide. Same goes to the Raspberry Green Tea drink from Starbucks. Both these drinks are to die for, and you know I dont really drink flavoured drink that much. So you should be totally sure that these drinks are damn nice!
Oh and TongPalace. Come on people. Let's go! I want those yummy noodles in egg-based sauce! :)
And I can also taste Fortune Cookies's (it's a Halal Chinese Takeaway okk) spare ribs (lembu punya). Sedapnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
And tomyam from Vietnam (bukan nama restaurant sebenar).
And fried calamari from Thailand (bukan nama restaurant sebenar).
Yes, you can probably tell that I'm freaking hungry now. Ok, so how do you say I'm hungry in Spanish? Come come! You just learnt this last night! Okok. Umm..
Tengo hambre!
And that means: "I'm hungry"
hehe
Oklah. I think that's enough crap for tonight. It's like almost 4 now and I've got to wake up in four hours time because I've got class (the last ones of second year. WOOHOO!) tomorrow at 9. Okies. Goodnight people. My back is gonna kill me anytime soon, I can just feel it.
Buenas noches! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment