Things that I've been doing to make me be a chubbier/fatter and probably make me have diabetes at the age of 25:
1) Makan spare ribs sorang-sorang.
2) Masak mushrooms in butter and use the melted butter as kuah for my rice
3) Makan burger at 12-ish am
4) Minum teh with 4 tablespoons of condensed milk
5) Drink 4 sachets of rich-nescafe a day for the past two weeks
6) Eat at least 2 eggs per day since September 2007
Luckily I'm not one of those girls who look at the back of each product of food that they buy to check the calories. Because if I do right, I think I'd probably die looking at and knowing the amount of calories that I'm putting into my body by eating all of those food I mentioned up there.
But somehow I think that all of this wont last long. One of these days I will have to start looking after the food that I put in my body because my metabolic rate might go down anytime and I'll start putting on weight. Kang, for all you know, I might have a blocked blood vessel already due to the amount of fat that I've been eating. Tapi fat sedap lah. Hahaa. Especially lamb punya fat. Ok. Dah.
But I'm just gona enjoy and eat all the food that I like now :)
*Edited
Ok I totally forgot about my friend who was 20 at the time he got his first diabetes attack and from what I heard, it was quite bad. And he was quite a sporty person I think. So being fit and young doesnt necessarily mean that you'll be exempted from having diseases like diabetes.
So Arina! Jaga pemakanan anda sekarang! If you're estimating that you'll be getting diabetes at the age of 25, you're gonna be 21 this year kan? That's only 4 years left. So you better start taking care of your body now, so that at least when the forensics do a post-mortem on your body, they know that you were a healthy person before you died. Right? So kesimpulannya..
Lets start eating moderately and exercise frequently! :)
2 comments:
hey.diabetes is no fun.watch wat u eat. sumtimes, being skinny. not that bad. seriously, diabetes.not to be taken lightly.=)
Ohmygod. Aah la syaida. I totally forgot about asyraf's incident. Yesyes ok I think I should jaga my food intake la now. okok.
Post a Comment