Wednesday, 21 May 2008

FLTU 1803 - Beginners Spanish (Listening)

El examen hoy es mas o menos.
Y yo no se que hablar porque estoy cansado already! Haha

On second thought, tengo dolor de cabeza!

But this song makes me happy. Thanks Farah and Alan :)

Oh ya. Satu lagi. Kenape awak macam sebok jugak amik benda yang sama dengan kite eh? Boleh tak? Hidup sendiri la ok? Tak boleh? Jangan tiru orang. Tak elok. So kalau satu hari kite cakap kite nak makan taik, awak nak makan taik jugak ke? Nanti kite uji eh.

Tengo sueƱo.

I am going to take a two-hour nap and continue with psychopharmacology of depression. :) Ok.. I'm suddenly feeling abit annoyed. Let's hear the song again! ...Ok. Listening to it now. Not working this time. What if I put on a loud and high pitched song and sing loudly? Will that stop me from being annoyed? I think one of my flatmates is probably going to knock on my door and ask me to shut up. Haha.

Arina is even too weird for herself.

No comments: