Ok. Who wants to hear a funny story? I SWEAR on my late-grandfather-on-my-mom-side's grave that it's super funny.
I STUDIED FOR THE WRONG SUBJECT.
So? It's funny right? I told you!! :D:D:D
Yeah right.
I was studying my ass off for Social Psychology which I THOUGHT was today, but much to my surprise (YES I WAS SHOCKED AS HELL..) That Social Psychology is TOMORROW and that the exam TODAY was RESEARCH SKILLS - Which I thought was tomorrow.
So you do the math.
I studied for tomorrow's subject all this week.
And.
Didnt study for today's subject AT ALL.
Since I thought RESEARCH SKILLS was tomorrow, I was only thinking of studying for it TONIGHT. That was the 20-lectures-to-study subject. And yeah. That subject was today.
How was it though? The exam today. Hm. Seriously right.. If I HAD studied, I could have easily gotten 70/70, seriously. But no. I didnt. So let's not even talk about you getting 50/70 correct yea?
I pretty much f-ed it up but if I look on the bright side.. At least I did all of the questions and there's no negative marking for this subject AND THANK GOD THIS SUBJECT JUST NOW WAS IN THE FORM OF MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS! Imagine if it was in essay or short answer format.. Haha. I think I'd probably land my head on the table straight away and sleep and wont even bother writing anything in the answer booklet.
So how and when did I realise that I studied for the wrong subject? Well, see, I arrived the Sports Hall about 10 minutes before. Was still trying to remember points about persuasion, self and social influence. While I was queing up to go in the hall, I saw people carrying calculators with them. I was like, ok.. Why do they have their calculators with them? Social psyc has no calculations. And then I thought, oh, maybe they just bring their calculators with them all the time during exams. So I just went in, sat down and I saw an MCQ sheet. I was like, Ok.. Joon didnt tell me that Social Psyc has MCQ's as well. Oh shit. I didnt study all of the topics for social psyc! We still couldnt turn the question paper over because everyone was still coming in. But I already guessed it by then. ALL MY PSYCMATES had calculators on their tables. And pencils. And erasers. And the pink question paper seemed a little TOO thick..
"Ok I'm dead."
So Arina.. TOMORROW is Social Psyc okay?
2 comments:
Aw you poor thing! If THAT had happened to me, I'd cry my eyes out all the way through a 3 hour paper.
Thank goodness it was only an MCQ paper!
Yeaaaaaaaa.. I know! I dont know why I didnt cry. Maybe because I thought there was no point in crying because people will just look at me and not do anything. I seriously wanted to ask the invigilator to borrow someone's calculator already but I didnt. Haha.
Who are you btw? Wah. You're from egypto! :)
Post a Comment