Ok this is stupid. Very stupid and small. But I just have to get it out.
You know, I know I have to come to live with the fact that no matter who you're staying with, there will definitely be at least ONE PERSON who will ruin your comfortable stay at your very comfortable home. Say for example, when you get married, you obviously share the toilet with your husband right? Ok. And you're this kind of person who would put down the toilet seat thingy (not the one with the hole, but the one on top of the one with the hole) after you do your business. And this beloved husband of yours is the kind of person who always leave the toilet seat up. Ok maybe you'll come to live with it in time, but the first few months is gonna be a pain in the ass (literally) and you'll get freakingly irritated with your husband that you love so much. But say your husband's perfect, then there could be your children pulak or maid or cat or dog who can ruin your comfortableness. Mesti ada punya satu orang/benda yang rosakkan.
So what's the point of this comfort-staying-with-people story?
If you have been reading stories of my life from my previous 'missing' blog, then you know that there was this one time last year when I was absolutely annoyed and irritated with THREE of my MALAYSIAN flatmates (there was another Britsh-Egyptian but she was fine) who liked to cut queue for the shower. ANDDDDDD not to mention, cook very yummy Malaysian food and tak ajak orang makan. Haha. Ok. The second point's not important, but yeah. They cook food and just leave the stove dirty with all the percikkan-percikkan minyak and sambal and whatever else. The food didnt bother me that much because since I'm that forgiving and patient, I'll always help wipe the dirt/food-sparks(?) of the stove. BUT THE SHOWER THING OHMYGOODNESS. Especially when I'm in a hurry right.. When I've already PUT MY FREAKING TOWEL on the shower door indicating that "OK. ARINA is going to have a shower anytime soon now. Please do not enter.", they will sneakily walk to the toilet and lock the shower door as soon as possible and run the water in the shower and mandi lah of course. Let's say I wasnt in a hurry but still want to have a shower dalam masa terdekat.. They'll still go in anyway. Will I be pissed? YES!!! BECAUSE THEY WILL TAKE FOREVER TO SHOWER AND finish the hot water!!! Because they dont only shower in the shower, they'll wash everything else ALL THE TIME when they're in there. GILA TAK CONSIDERATE LANGSUNG KAN? Please la. You're living in a flat with OTHER PEOPLE! Be considerate la please! Just because I'm from the same country as you doesnt mean you can act like selfishly.
Ok. So I shouldnt still be mad because that was last year and like, I dont see them anymore, and dont care whether I still see them anymore or not. Sorry to sound mean but really. I didnt like my accommodation place at all last year. That freaking place. And people. Sheesh.
So now what's the problem then? :) "arina smiling sarcastically and with that look you know she can just bite someone's head off any second from now*
It was 7pm on Thursday. And since summer's coming soon, UK now offically gets dark (when the sun sets, at least) at about 8.40ish, so 7 oclock was still like 4 or 5ish pm. And eating dinner when it's still bright is just.. Wrong in my opinion. Because you're just so used to eating dinner when it's dark so when you eat at like, 8.15pm, you know you're bound to be hungry again at 10, lets say. So ok. One of my flatmates (I am definitely not going to give them my blog url now) came in my room and asked when I was going to eat because she wanted to make rice and my rice was just cooked in the rice cooker that she wanted to make rice in (yes, I'm aware of the twisting of words AND yes, we only use one rice cooker in our flat [which wasnt ours to begin with HAHA!] because this one other flatmate has this supercool-non-sticky-ricecooker unlike mine) So I told her: "oh, I'm not gonna eat anytime soon because it's still very bright outside. Why dont you take my rice first and then you can make my rice?" Ok cool. So I thought, maybe around 9-ish I can have dinner. BTW, this is just some random fact: I've been eating two meals everyday now for the past three weeks I think and it's freaking awesome. I eat lunch and dinner and haaa. Hear this: NO JUNKFOOD/SNACKS IN BETWEEN. HEEEE. =D And to those people who dont know already, no I dont eat breakfast because it makes me feel hungry faster and if you think you can say anything to make me think that breakfast is supposed to be THE meal of the day and say whatever, haha, you can stop thinking that because if my mom cannot force me to eat breakfast (and my mom is a physiologist btw, and not a physiotherapist. They're two different things) so what makes you think that YOU can change my mind about eating breakfast? Ok sorry la. I'm just being very mean and long-winded now. Ok so back to my story.
Ayo. Tukar paragraph la. Messy already.
Ok. So around 9ish, I went to the kitchen only to discover that the ricecooker was EMPTY. There was no rice whatsoever on the stove, on the table, in the fridge.. Then she quickly went to the sink from the couch (assuming that she was watching tv while eating her dinner just now) and started washing the dishes. I was like, "where's my rice?" "Oh, your rice was just too sticky just now." "Okayyyyy.. (and dalam otak fikir, SO? BUT STILL, WHERE'S MY RICE?)" "Let me wash this stuff." "Okayyy.. Where's my rice?" "Ok can you pass me the ricecooker bowl thingy please. I'm gonna wash it." "Where's my rice?!" "I'm going to wash this." "Ok. *looking at my other flatmate.* LAPAR LAAAAAAAAA!!! (and I left without saying anything else)".
That whole paragraph can be summed up to three words: What the eff?
Haha. In the kitchen pun sempat lagi kan? Berdrama arina? Hm?
BUT I WAS VERY HUNGRY OK!
And no lah. Didnt swear. To her. Or to myself. Or to anyone else for that matter.
Kesimpulannya?
Your rice is cooked now (yes she made my rice only AFTER I went in the kitchen) so go eat :) And, accept the fact that no one's perfect. I'm sure you have flaws as a flatmate too, so dah.
Go eat!
5 comments:
aiyo arina. susah nya nk baca
oh. anyway. i;m still curious. wheres your rice?
She didnt cook it lepas dia masak dia punya. OR MAYBE. Hm I dont know jugak lah! haha
ok nak rephrase. i totally get you with the nasik thing. loolllll
Nana...
at home senang jer kann...
bibik will masak n we just go down for lunch/dinner
hehe....or at least u dont have to fight wif ur freaking weird flatmates...
Post a Comment