Thursday, 29 May 2008

HPSC 2066 - How Science Works

Dah habis.

Ok. Penat dah nak layan. Buat la pape nak buat. Kite sedih, marah, buat muka ape semua tu takkan jadik pape dah pun. Sama je. So buat penat je kesah. You, do anything ok. I used to not care. Then I started caring again. So now I'm going backto the not-caring stage. I think I'll definitely save up alot on my sad energy and actually focus on being happy lama-lama. Boring dah la. It's just the same damn 'ol thing

Funny how the mood can just swing from one extreme end to the other kan? I think I might actually have bipolar disorder.

From jumping up and down to "I dont want to go to the park anymore".

Nice.

3 comments:

HD said...

the same old thing eh?
so what nw?

HD said...

helloooooooo my dearest arina!
update la!!

Fatimah Naamat said...

elo elo elo..
testing testing..
ur header pricture.... remind me of raya la.. owh i miss colorful cookies during raya.

tsk tsk tsk. nice blog eh