[in-kuhn-sid-er-it]
–adjective
1. without due regard for the rights or feelings of others: It was inconsiderate of him to keep us waiting.
2. acting without consideration; thoughtless; heedless.
How many entries already today?
Ok. One thing I cannot tolerate or cannot stand AT ALL is inconsiderate people.
I'm studying now right? Hm :) *ini senyum sarcastic* And I'm listening to classical music, i.e. Bond, Vanessa Mae & Maksim (awesome musicians these three) And the volume is quite high. And you know what else I can hear?
Orang depan bilik ni punya suara tengah jerit gedik.
WTF?
Hello. Orang ade exam KOT esok. BOLEH TAK?
I bet if it was her who's having an exam tomorrow and I'm singing my lungs off in my room la lets say, I bet you she'll knock on my door and say 'Hey, do you mind keeping it down please? I've got to study blablabla'.
YEAH. So why dont I just go outside and just tell her to keep the . *pause untuk sabar* Ok. KEEP IT DOWN? BECAUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE there are like, SEVEN EXTRA PEOPLE IN THE FLAT NOW? And they're her friends. So imagine if I go out now and ask them to keep it down. Haha. Yeah. Yelahhh.
Ok. If I'm chatting with Blogger now, there was a moment of pause just now because I went out and asked them to keep it down. Haha
You know, even as I walked out of my room just now, I felt cold, nervous, guilty and scared. Rasa macam boleh nangis bila bagitau dorang suruh senyap sikit. Why? I dont know. Maybe because I'm just not used to telling people off. Shit. Now I'm shivering because I feel guilty. What the hell Arina?
Ok. Dah. They're going out. Good. I'm gonna continue read now.
Dah. I dont want to blog today anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment