Tuesday, 20 May 2008

home

I'm left with three papers now and it's just way too long la the wait, I tell you. The exams shouldnt be this long. You know you're just bound to get tired. Like me now. I'm so fed up of staying up and only sleeping at 7am and waking up at 12pm and continue studying again. It's just too tiring.

My mind keeps on wandering and thinking about the moment I step foot on the tunnel-y area of KLIA. Just seeing the makciks and pakciks in uniform greeting passengers outside the plane and telling you that connecting passengers should go here here etc and hearing people speak Malay or have that Chi-lay or Mamak accent will make me smile. And then there's the aerotrain. Here, I know people will start looking at you already, especially if you've got like UK-y dressing on. And when you've reached the other side of the airport after going on the aerotrain, you'll go to the chip machine straight away and walk very proudly in that small confined area where you put your passport in, and your passport photo will come out on the screen and then the small gate will open for you to pass. No need to queue to get your passport stamped like other foreigners. hihi You will go wait at the baggage claim place, find your bags, and pass through the customs section. This next part will be the best:

Walking out at the arrival hall, and find that person you know is waiting for you at the other side.

Ahhhhh.. Bliss :)

All I want to do now is go to Manchester. Haha. Ape kena mengena eh? Because I know, when I'm in Manchester, all I have to do is wait ONE MORE NIGHT and I'll be on the plane the next day already. And that one night in Manchester is going to berlalu dengan pantas sekali.

Nono. All I want to do now, is, clean my room and pack my stuff.

Then I know I'm about to go home already.

And in the plane, I'm going to sleep, sleep and sleep so that I'll be super fresh when I arrive KL. If I arrive at night, I'm going to ask someone to take me to Cyberjaya to see the lights. And then in the morning eat McD punya breakfast, and see the sunrise at the KLIA runway. If I arrive in the afternoon, I'm going to sleep first hahahahaha.

Ohmygod nak balik sangat.

No comments: