Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Last night's dream

Ok. If you dreamt about the two people whom you know dislikes you the most, but in the dream they're like the best people you've ever been with.. Ape maksud dia?

I can still remember every single detail of the dream. And the dream! Both on the same night, AND back to back tau. Ohmygod. I really want to know what it means. And of course whatever that I dreamt of last night would never happen in reality. Or maybe it will? hahaa :P Ohhh.. I guess the meaning will remain unknown la, forever, because you cant really test and examine the unconscious can you? Psychoanalysis is not a science remember? hehe. (ok only HPSC 2090 people know what I mean here, and my guess is that none of these module's students will come here, so yeah. It's an inside joke where only I know what it means. How lame). Ok point is, there was something fishy going on in those two dreams, but no both weren't nightmares either.

Ok my nose is bleeding.

No comments: