Sunday, 11 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I'm finally putting real pictures on this blog. Yay to people who love pictures! Anyway, just look at how blue the sky is there << And if you've been to this place, I'm sure you'd recognise the world's tallest(?) fountain in the world in the background there. Yupp. Geneva baby :) Can you imagine that Switzerland was WAYYYY warmer than UK in March? Ade ke. Haha. Global warming global warming..

And sorry this post is typed late (I changed the time and date, of course hihi.) I only remembered when the MGFM DJ's announced last night on air that it was Mother's Day today. And when I spoke to you this morning ma, ohmygod, you must've expected me to wish you. Ya Allah. I'm so sorry I forgot!!! Nevermind. This post is here now and I know you'd never read it, but I hope Abang and Ara didnt forget to wish you and that you had a good day today :)

It takes a lot to know what is love
Its not the big things, but the little things
That can mean enough
A lot of prayers to get me through
And there is never a day that passes by
I dont think of you
You were always there for me
Pushing me and guiding me
Always to succeed...

This picture below was taken when I took mama to York when she was in UK for three weeks during Easter break.


Happy Mother's Day, ma :)

2 comments:

fatinnRahman said...

~~You showed me
When I was young just how to grow
You showed me
Everything that I should know
You showed me
Just how to walk without your hands
cause mom you always were
The perfect fan~~

yeay! kite tahu lagu tuh!! hehehe.. best kan lagu tu? chop2, bile kite fikir2 balek kan, kite rase kite dgr lagu ni from cd awak kot.. hehehe.. =D
i miss u!!

arina said...

Fatin!! Yup tau tauu. Ni lagu 'mama' yang paling best. Boyband pun boyband la I dont care! :)