Tuesday, 13 May 2008

PSYC 2014 - Neuropsychology, Learning & Motivation

Alhamdulillah :)

Now I have to prepare for Spanish speaking exam pulak. I really hope it's not Julia who's invigilating us because she hates me and she'll definitely give me a superlow mark. Shoot. Benci. OkOk.

Oh terima kasih to Qila of Madison, Wisconsin for being my Spanish mentor :)

Oh you know, I feel like my otak is constantly thinking now. Since a few days ago. hihi. Did you know that the brain is energetically expensive? Even when we're just resting, our body still requires a contiunual supply of energy and this energy is called the 'basal metabolic rate'. This demand for energy is remorseless. Meaning, the energy used when we're resting and when we're studying is constant; the same. That's why we feel super tired when we've been studying alot and feel super bored when we have nothing to do. And now my brain is just too dead to even eat. My tummy was growling non-stop in the exam hall just now. And my back hurts like hell since I've been sitting on this chair for God knows how long already. I keep on cracking my shoulders and arms but dude, it's the back la yang sakit. Not the other parts. Haishh.

Ok. I'm gonna go eat now k.

Havent eaten for 18 hours.

No comments: