Things I have been thinking about these past few days:
1) The big conflict between should and want
2) How singing means nothing when that one person is upset with you
3) How selfish one person can be to get what he or she wants
4) The stupidness of Arina for mixing up the exam dates for Social Psychology and Research Skills
5) How you can never always get what you want
"You ngan your ex, sape yang main kayu tiga?"
"Saya."
Why was I so quick in answering? No. I am not proud of what I did, but I think it was because I was so ashamed of my actions and just wanted him to stop asking about what happened. But I guess I have to live with this fact for the rest of my life. So yeah.
OK! I'm gonna stop there. What happened happened and I cannot change anything now.
Ok. I have to go to the library now to start studying Abnormal and Biopsychology. It's this Thursday and yes I have double, triple checked whether the exam is REALLY on Thursday or not. Haha. Yes, have to be extra sure this time because Abnormal and Biopsychology is not an exam to get confused with my Spanish Listening which yes! I've checked also, is on Wednesday. It has manymanymany technical terms which I dont know yet and I have to memorise everything. Ok. And I still havent heard any Spanish-related songs or movies or voice-clips for this Wednesday. Hayoo. (oh, I just realised how many 'yes'es there are in this paragraph. Haha)
And yes, I have been feeling a bit low these past few days. Shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment