Saturday, 10 May 2008

Now this is what I call hardcore

It's almost 12pm now and guess what? I didnt sleep the whole night last night.

Should've done this ages ago. This, studying macam orang gila.

Now you're like three days away from your finals baru nak stay up gila babi and tak tido langsung. I bet you're gonna be sick as a cow veryvery soon. Padan muka.

Ok, seriously, I'm not sleepy. Haha. I'm not hyper either. I just feel, tired like hell, i.e. dead.

Oh God.

AND THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST DAY OF HARDCORE STUDYING! And it wasnt that hardcore pun to be honest. Because I only finished abit and I have like, a million other topics to finish. Not to mention that I've got two papers on Tuesday. Oh bestnya :)

Come. Timetable time:

13/5 Neuropsychology, Learning & Motivation and Spanish (Speaking)
16/5 Social Psychology
17/5 Research Skills 3
21/5 Spanish (Listening)
22/5 Abnormal Psychology & Biopsychology

And How Science Works. Stupid module this is. Very.

So that's SIX papers, yes. Woohoo!

Joy joy!

Pfft.

No comments: