Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nice. VERY nice.
Nway. Ignore ape maksud 'wah' atas tu. And continue reading about the fest! Yes, we only ended up going at 5, which was TWO HOURS after it started. Hahahaha. Luckily the big bands (the famous ones) only started after we arrived, so that was good. Ok. And yay to my first picture-based post also! (and no I dont consider the Mama's Day post as a picture-post because it wasnt an event that I went to).
A ll or N othing. Their songs have this funny beat kind of thing. You cant exactly bang your head in.. Time? Because they were the first band that we saw, and we were quite semangat to start headbanging so when we went in and heard them play, we suddenly didnt know how to count. Haha. Abit hard to appreciate la their songs. Oops sorry :S But nevermind. Good try good try :)
I also took a picture with the lead singer. And yes, I purposely deleted the previous picture that I put here because I suddenly dont like it.
And this is the best shot I got of The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, can you believe it? IT WAS SOOO freaking packed and we were quite late also so we didnt get a good spot. I didnt really see them at all la to be honest. There were this two tall dudes in front of us and hayo. Nevermind la. At least I've got a video of them performing "My Guardian Angel". HEEHEE.
And this is us who went and all three of us also ended up getting massive headaches when we arrived home. hehe Thanks also to Appy for coming even though I know that you had an injured foot. Seriously, I dont think it would've been the same if you weren't around. And it wasnt as though I was with you guys when you people were in the moshpit (haha) but the makan time, and korang isap rokok time, would've been totally different if you werent there. Yesyes. Twas a fun day out :) Lets do this somemore! (and no I dont have a clearer picture of us. Ok maybe I do but I like this one! :P)
Btw, if you're looking for a new band to like or to listen to, try T win A tlantic. They're this band from Scotland, and their music's quite.. Um, like A ll or N othing but better :) Their performance skills were really good, which made me google their band name straight away when I arrived home and listened to their songs (live was better than myspace. haha) And there was this guy who kept on changing his musical instrument from playing the bass guitar to an electric cello. Super cool. Oh. Listen to their cover of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". You'll hear his Scottish accent very strongly here. Hahaa. Agak kelakar jugak la.
P/S: CONGRATULATIONS TO MY MOTHER FOR GETTING THE PROMOTION. I am SO happy for her :) And I was just telling someone last night, right after I got her sms, that if this is how it feels like when your mom achieves something, imagine how they feel like when their children get good grades. It's just.. Too overwhelming kan? :) Congrats again ma!
Now to the kitchen!
No comments:
Post a Comment