What I ate today: Fish fingers, spare ribs
I think I'm officially one of those girls who put on lotion on their legs after they shower or before they sleep. These girls usually do it on the bed while having their pants rolled up to the thighs so that they can apply the lotion thoroughly, or on the chair in front of their desks. Hm. Feels really good you know. Because the lotion is oh-so-wangi, and feels like your legs have just been pampered :)
Btw, do you know how it feels like to lose GBP400? Well, I do. And I feel like I could have bought a new house in Bratislava with that kind of money. But I just had to burn it. Not because I'm scared or because I dont want to face the people that I've hurt, but because I still have exams next week. I guess everything happens for a reason right? Yeah. But to think that I could just actually see Zaza (and catch up properly) in 24 hours time is just priceless la. If only it was really happening.
But NO PEOPLE. I am not going to midwest. Happy? And no I wasnt lying to people who asked if I was coming or not because I'm clearly NOT coming. The act of thinking and doing something are two different things. So no. I didnt lie.
Ok. Change of topic. Do this people. Hold a mirror in front of you. Or stand in front of one. Pull your lower lip and see that there is a line that connects the lower lip to the lower gums in the middle, yes? Ok. Now imagine having an ulcer ON the line thingy.
Ouch? Yes. Very.
3 comments:
FUCK THAT BITCHES!!
especially to people yg mmg sayur!
macam our pm now
nama pon SAYUR!!!!!!!!!!!
nama pon sama? niahahah bitch!
abang merepek apa.
What pm? Who's 'our'?
Post a Comment