Ok, it's back to the normal exam-time routine.
1. Studying at the library.
The Health Sciences library is SUPER AWESOME wei! It's so modern, white, purple, turqoise and bright Hahaha. Yes. And Edward Boyle is just brown, beige and dark. And damn full and packed. You'll definitely bump into someone there, which is not good because sometimes you just cant be bothered to dress up to go to the library, so when you see someone you know, you'll be like, "shit. I look ugly today. HOW?" Hahaha. And the place is very stuffy and hot too. And last time I used to study with three other people. But now one of them has a girlfriend and he usually studies with her, and the other one is good friends with this one so if he's not there, this other person wont be there also. And the last one, I'm still studying with her :):) But yeah la. EB brings back old memories and it just sucks to not be studying with the people you've ALWAYS been studying with since my first exam in first year.
Health Sciences on the other hand.. Not only is it bright (as in terang), but you will also meet new people (because the people I'm studying with are just too popular and famous :P and they know at least 50% of the people who are at the library), you'll also appear to look 'smart' because that's where all the medics/dentists study! Hehee :P OH OH. The chair at Health Sciences have wheels! So I can just slide my chair anywhere I want! :D The company I'm studying with is super cool too (eventhough every few minutes we'll talk. Haha) I just love the Health Sciences library la :)
2. Constantly eating junkfood
Because it's exam time, I eat junkfood alot. Not to say that I'm hungry all the time but I just want to munch on something you know? And since you just cant be bothered to cook and defrost stuff and cut onions, i.e. malas nak masak pape, you just get hold of anything that's edible and put it in your mouth. Haha.
3. Unwashed plates and mugs in the room
Again, the word here is L-A-Z-Y. You eat in your room (that's pretty normal at this time of the year), watch something and continue studying. Even when you're done eating right and you're still watching something, you'll also be damn lazy to go to the toilet to wash your hands (because you eat with your hands kan..). But of course when the show's over, you'll go to the toilet, wash your hands, put the plates aside and continue reading. Mugs itu.. Jangan cakap lah. You NEED a drink with you all the time when you're studying. That's just a must. But dont get me wrong people.. When I eat the next meal, or when my drink's finished, I'll of course go to the kitchen AND bring my plates and mugs with me AND wash them! Hehe. So the cycle's like that la. You'll only wash your dishes when you want to use them. Typical student behaviour, yes?
4. Unlimited amount of stimulant-dosages
Ok imagine this: At night, you want to stay up right.. So you'll make double-rich coffee. For those who dont know, double-rich coffee is two sachets of the 3-1 RICH nescafe from Malaysia. And rich, sayang, is RICH alright. Even your pee smells like coffee after drinking ONE sachet of rich nescafe. Imagine TWO sachets! Hahahha. Oh, and since I dont have a flask, so I cannot bring like, hot coffee to the library. So in the library, I'll have red bull. Haha. Damn.
5. Papers, books, bags, pens and pencils everywhere on the table
This is normal right? I mean, if they're still properly arranged on my rack, then it's abit obvious that I didnt even touch it. So messy table = The table's being used! Ok. I understand that there are some very neat nerds (:P) out there, but come on la. You'll be like, ok, I'm done with this, lets put this aside. I'm done with this, lets put this aside. But if you want to look back at what you've read, do you still do that? Ok. Takpelah. I dont know what I'm trying to say. Forget it.
6. The laundry bag flooded with dirty clothes
I think the thing that I dread most while bring a student is doing laundry. Maybe if you have a washing machine in your house then that's fine. But if you have to walk down the hill and ask someone to open the gate for you and borrow her key to the laundrette and having to wait two hours at the freaking place? Maybe not. I dont like doing laundry, so I'll avoid it as long as I can. Like now. Haha. But before I go back, I'll be more than happy to just waste time looking at my clothes go round and round the washing machine and dryer thingy. Just. Not. Now.
7. Ok. This has nothing to do with exams. But the drama going on in the flat is just too stressful. I dont like it. And honestly I think it's stupid. Grow up already will you please. Ish. And no I'm not talking about me here.
8. Nothing to do with exams either: The pressure and desire to go for this one thing in June. Oh God :( I want to go soo badly.
9. Btw, Spanish Aural on Tuesday was shite. Yes, my lecturer was the one who tested me and it was bad. Yo no gusta el examen porque la profesora es muy mala y antipatica. Yo amiga no viene a el examen tan ella me dejó solo. La profesora es mi pareja para la juego del papel y el situación es muy extraño. Cool or not cool? :) I'm sure there are a lot of grammatical errors there tapi I dont care. Writing I'm fine la I think. It's just speaking. Hayo. I've got the listening exam on the 21st, so I'm going to train myself to watch Spanish soaps without translation! :) Hehe. I know it's different because they dont use 'bahasa baku' but at least I'll be able to catch a few words right? Hm. Ok. Problem is: WHERE do I get these soaps? Language Centre lah of course! Mama said she wants me to still take Spanish lessons back home and that's fine with me because I still love this language even though the lecturer might be abit mean. Ok. Maybe it's not so nice to talk bad about her here and now because she's the one giving you the grades and since you know she doesnt like you already.. Talking bad about her might just make it worse. Not that she'll read all of this but macam, tak berkat la kan? Or tak baik? Because she gave you the knowledge and you're talking bad about her. Haha. Ok sorry Julia. I take back everything that I said. But I know you dont like me. Dont lie.
10. Son las dos y seis ahora,
I better get back to work! Actually, I was planning to pee right after I reached home just now from the library but it's been two hours already now. Hahahahaha. Okok. Pee now, then dinner, then study!! Okies. This is a long post. Sorry people.
Oh, sakit perut jugak :(
I'm gonna eat mama's defrosted ayam masak kuning in 5 minutes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment