OH GOD MA NU FANS.
STOP BASKING IN "YOUR" REFLECTED GLORY. ITS NOT AS THOUGH YOU PLAYED. PFFT.
What IS it with M anchester U nited anyway? They're so boring. You look here, they're there. Look there, they're there also. A little bit.. Too much dont you think?
Nway, by this time, tomorrow night, I will be sleeping very soundly :)
But no, I would not be freaking done with exams yet. Stupid exams people la this year, seriously. I dont know why they have to space it soo far apart from each other. It's TOO tiring ok. Just imagine: SIX papers and all three weeks apart. It's getting boring already. This.. Studying thing. Haih. Everyone's like done already and I'm .. Still going to the library. (I pity the medic students more though. Their exams only START next MONTH! But who asked them to become medics! hihihi :P sorry super ketat friend :P)
And tonight's double-rich coffee also might JUST BE THE LAST TWO RICH SACHETS I'M HAVING THIS YEAR. My pee doesnt even smell like coffee anymore. Hahahha. And yes, that's supposed to be a good thing because I'm just too immune to it. Last time I remembered in form 4 , when we (Teda, Fatin, Zuliana and Mira was just there to observe. hehe) were studying for chemistry, I had rich nescafe for the first time. The whole dorm could smell the.. Coffee odour/scent (whichever word you might want to refer it as) from the toilet. HAHAHAHAA. Ok, that was abit embarrassing. Now my room, THIS small pun, doesnt even smell like coffee anymore. I guess the room's also immuned to it huh. I'm never having coffee anymore after this. It'll remind me of staying up and exams. Which, is not smething I'd like to be reminded of.
On my desk now kan, there are three mugs: One for my double-rich coffee. One for air kosong. And one hot chocolate (or the unglamour name: Milo) with WHIPPED CREAM with SPRINKLED CHOCOLATE (or the unglamour name: Milo powder) on the whipped cream. WOOHOO :D So just imagine lah how many times I'll be going to the toilet tonight. Hm.
Ok nwayy.. Come on Arina. One last push for tomorrow's paper.. Ok, not exactly la tapi. Haih.
I seriously am in need of a full back massage (ignore regions from T12 - L2. TQ)
Arina used to be a very patient person.
No comments:
Post a Comment