OK! TAK MARAH DAH! :D:D
I believe trust is like one piece of cream cracker or an egg - your choice.
You know how fragile both of them are right? So imagine the cream cracker/egg is like your responsibility. You have to hold on to it, keep it, go everywhere with it, sleep with it etc and make sure no one sabotages it or destroys it. IF it breaks (both the cream cracker or egg) then you're done for. There's nothing you can do about it anymore. Ok what I mean by the cream cracker 'breaking' is.. You know cream crackers are damn fragile right? Langgar je sikit somewhere and crumbs will start to jatuh jatuh and yea.. Itu nama dia pecah. And you know how fragile the egg is also so I dont need to explain anything there. So nway, once one of these things is broken, you cant mend the pieces (crumbs, shell) back together because .. You just cant. You can try using glue to sambung balik the shell or eggyolk to attach the crumbs on the bigger part of the cream cracker but it just wont be the same.
So that's how I see 'trust'. Once you break it, there's no way of mending it.
Some people might compare trust to.. Milk. "No use crying over split milk." But some people can say that if that's how you see trust, you can still use a cloth and absorb the milk and squeeze it in the milk carton. True.. But you wont get the exact amount of milk that was split. Haaa :)
You just cannot argue with 'trust'. Once it's broken, it's REALLY hard to mend it back.
True, it's not possible to gain it back, but you need A LOT of work. And usually people give up trying before actually getting to the 'Ok, I trust you again' part.
Kan? Betul tak?
And yeah. This has nothing to do with why I was mad two days ago pun sebenarnye. hihi
No comments:
Post a Comment