Saturday, 24 May 2008

the dream

What I'll be eating today: Rice, Spare-ribs, & buttered mushrooms

The headache this morning was unbearable. It could be because of the amount of sleep I've indulged in since my almost-last paper on Thursday finished. You know I put music on to sleep right.. But I even had to pause mine because the beat and bass coming from the music just made my head spin even more. So I still curled up in my duvet and couldnt feel my feet. The window was closed and the weather outside was quite sunny from inside. But I was that cold, and couldnt even think properly because of the headache. I thought I couldnt sleep anymore, but THANK GOD I DID!

We were at the battle field. I remember because the sight of the green grass and the smell of smoke constantly lingering through my nose, and the heat from the fire..

Anyway, the guy from Ugly Betty was there. The coach; the guy whom Hilda's dating was the commando(?) of our group. Mama and Ara were there for awhile with flowery pants in a hotel lobby. Dunno what that was about. But nway, we were in this cabin thing, hiding from the enemies. When they successfully fired this dynamite-bullet thing IN our cabin, and because I was the first one to notice it, I ran the opposite site of that dynamite thingy. I totally forgot about MY dynamite which I had in between the pages of my book, so when I dived the opposite site of the enemies' dynamite, I accidentally set fire to myself too. I thought I was going to burn already by then, but managed to get out of the cabin. People were surrounding me and asking each other if I was fine, because I couldnt really talk. I remember breathing heavily and was sweating so much but they were too scared to touch me, just in case I blow up again suddenly. I also had my retainer on at that time, so when i took it out of my mouth, everyone was 'ooohing and aaahing'. But my face was bloody, my saliva was bloody, and I dont know what happened to my legs.

Interpret that, dream-interpreter!

It's now 6-ish and I'm going to have brunchner. Maybe study a bit tonight, or at least get the materials for studying ready. haha and start cleaning my room.

I dont know what I'm feeling now.

No comments: