It is 7.45am now, and I've got an exam in one hour n fifteen minutes.
My eyelids are as heavy as GBP10 coins in a coin bag. Hhaha.
Btw, the stupid typical UK weather is back. It's freaking cold in my room now. Wth kan. Ish. And from 24 degree celcius, it is 10 degree celcius now. And it's gona be freaking 2 degree celcius on Saturday. WTF!!!
Oh yes. Forgot to say that my name is in the examination list thingy this semester. Finally :) Remember last semester I told you that I had to ALWAYS tell the examiners that my name wasnt in the list and that I had to sit at the lasttttttttt table in the hall and not sit with my fellow coursemates? Yeah, and that sucked balls man. The other day when I was sitting around familiar faces I felt so.. In. Haha. And that I'm definitely sitting with psychologists :):)
Ok. Social Psychology. Supposedly to be common sense. But who can remember things like self-awareness, self-schema, self-regulation, self-discrepancy theory, actual/ideal/ought selves, self-evaluation maintenance model, self-reflection, self-categorization theory etc all in one go? They're all about the 'self'!!!! Ohmygoodness. So like it or not, you still have to memorise every single kind of 'self' and crap your way through during the exam. Somehow I think that the questions I spotted arent coming out later. Hm. Oh well. We'll see later when I come back at 11 yes?
K. Goodluck Arina.
And thanks to those who woke me up!
And hurry up 7am Malaysian time tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment