Thursday, 29 May 2008

rantings before she sleeps

You know when you know someone and you're DAMN sure that person knows you also, so you add them on whatever social profile account you've got right.. And then they REJECT your friend request.....

What does that mean?

Like I said.. You're DAMNNN sure that person knows you. You've talked, you've communicated, you've eaten the same food at the same function, you've received a letter from them written to you PERSONALLY..

So why did they reject your friend request?

You know they rejected you because you remember adding them. So when you see them on another person's profile you click on their names. And then, it's back to you adding them again. what the hell?

Wahhhhhhh.

Btw, I dont care if it's cold today or if it's gonna rain and people are looking at me with that what-the-hell-are-you-wearing kind of face.

I AM STILL WEARING MY SKIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: