"You were my strength when I was weak,
You were my voice when I couldnt speak,
You were my eyes when I couldnt see,
You saw the best that was in me.
Lifted me up when I couldnt reach,
You gave me faith cause you believe,
I'm everything I am,
Because you loved me."
If only I could feel this, to love someone whole heartedly and not worry.
To be totally sure that that person loves you and you only.
No third/fourth/fifth etc person to make things difficult.
No dramas. No unnecessary things to be stressed about.
Just smiles, laughs, hugs, intense feelings for each other.
But of course this is all crap. There's no such thing like love like that, is there?
Maybe I had it but refused to appreciate it then.
You never know what you've got until it's gone.
This phrase is SO freaking cliche but trust me. Try losing something very meaningful to you now and you'll know how true this phrase is.
Oh I feel like a whore.
No comments:
Post a Comment