Thursday, 26 June 2008

The end of 2nd year

Wow. It's almost a month already since I last blogged. And to think that about a month ago, I was posting at least ONE entry per day for 3 weeks. Hahaa. Look what I've become since I've been back! *The fingers are currently moving the cursor to the winamp tab and changing this ridiciulous Story of the Year song.* Ok. So since I've been gone for TOO long, I think I owe you loyal readers - those who keep on coming to this page to see whether I've updated or not, and the bloghoppers a few entries.. With pictures! Woohoo!

So only NOW I can say that How Science Works was my last paper of second year. (if I'd said it earlier, then the surprise wouldnt have worked :P) Alhamdulillah :)

But why wasnt I jumping over the moon after that paper had finished? (Ehem. You know why.) We had a veryvery big fight before AND after the paper. I even said no to my new-made friends who asked me to go window shopping with them in town because I was just too bothered by the arguement. I was so looking forward to just walking with someone - didnt matter who, at Hyde Park and taking pictures with the green colour as the background after the paper but no one was available for me. The person whom I have been trying to get close to was ALWAYS busy with .. Ok, lets not start. Okok. I even PURPOSELY dressed up, i.e. I wore a skirt! for that last paper. But it ended up in tears. Yes, tears. It was SO bad.

But I decided to go anyway, to the park, for April Daphne and Yi Ling's random BBQ thingy. Not that I could eat their food, but was very looking forward to the taking picture part!!! :) And after that was Bradford. But we all know that singing meant NOTHING when you havent settled that big arguement you had with someone. So didnt sing that night. We didnt jam at the basement, I didnt sing at the studio, it was just mute.

So that was Thursday. The next day, I rushed home, showered and went to the coach station to catch my coach to Liverpool. Blablabla and I made two new friends :)

The next day, Saturday, Nurul and I went to Whitby - this very touristy place north of Scarborough with the International Students. Kaajal should've come with us but her exams were not finished yet and she felt bad leaving her books to go jalan-jalan-ing. hehe. It was really nice though, the place. It was quite chilly when we arrived but we managed to keep ourselves warm by taking pictures almost every minute of the trip. Haha. The company, i.e. Nurul was great too!

When I arrived home, I had to quickly get ready for our flatmate outing. We've lived with each other for 9 months and THIS, was the first time all four of us went out together as four people. We had nandos, and bonded :) Should've definitely done this earlier. We couldve had a stronger bond. Nevermind! Next year we'll have it once.. A month k Kaajal? :)

And later after dinner... Kaajal, Hazwan, Boi, Yeh and I had a blast too :)

The next day, wow, seriously. I havent even rested in my room for more than two hours, and it was always time to do something else! Nway, back to the story, the next day, I had to start packing since I was leaving for Manchester the day after today! It was crazy. I even had to rush to town right after we arrived from Hazwan's to buy mama's stuff. Wanted to take the bus but obviously, as always, everytime I walk out of Eldon Court, I'll see the bus passing me. Meaning, the next bus would probably be coming in 20 minutes time. So I WALKED to town in the rain! Hahaha. Came back, packed somemore, and finally left the flat with Kaajal to the Massoc BBQ. And this year, I am so sorry organisers, but I didnt have fun at all. I looked so disgusting and I was knackered by all the activities I've been doing since my paper finished.

And finally, the day arrived. It was time for me to go to Manchester. This meant that I was all packed up, the room was clean (well, almost :P) and empty. The toilet was washed, the shelves were free of dust. I was ready to leave Leeds.

OI SAYA PENAT LA. NAK STOP SINI BOLEH? OK FINE. WE'LL FINISH THE LAST PART.

In Manchester:
1) Hugged Cuna. hehe
2) Took the cab back to Cuna's
3) Slept for abit
4) Watched SEX AND THE CITY!
5) Had Chinese one last time

6) The next day went to the airport and the reception person told me I was 7 kgs overweight and said that I had to pay 8000++ pounds for the extra weight. I almost fainted in front of her. And then I decided to wear ALL dirty clothes and cover it with my hoodie, and cover the hoodie with a jacket. You can just imagine how HOT I was feeling under all the clothes. I was only 3 kgs overweight in the end. But still had to pay 111pounds. Pfft. Ok. So I thought maybe the flight's full so the plane needed to add somemore fuel just to carry my extra 3 kgs. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? THE FLIGHT WAS SUPER EMPTY!!!!!! I was sitting at the middle seat tu, and all four middle seats were empty! The seats behind me were empty too! So ape masaalah dorang suruh bayar banyak nak mati when I could've just taken the empty seat punya people punya baggage allowance? Bodoh kan? HISH.

Oh. On the flight, I watched The Aristocats and Pocahontas :) hehe

BTW, Cuna makes the best spagetthi with bawang kecik. Except that I still removed the small onions though. Haha.

Picture time!!



The human pyramid we were trying to form at Hyde Park.



At the ruins of the Whitby Abbey.



The ruins and the sea as the background. See. Told you it was sunny :)



At.. Some restaurant/bar place while waiting for our table at Nandos.



The girls: MASSOC BBQ 2008



BBQ with Cuna and the Manchester Usrah people.

Ok. I am very tired. Another post about Malaysia will be posted soon :) Have a happy and hot summer everyone!

P/S: I think my English dah rusty. Shit.

2 comments:

HD said...

wheres my pic?

Abdul Q said...

wah rajinnya! i'm so malas nowadays to post anything.