Ok. I really want to blog because I dont like bottling my emotions. Like how I've been doing these past few days. Dont get me wrong tau. Malaysia has been all about food, driving, the occasional visits, the occasional getaways, the occasional jogging at the park, the occasional (ok all the time) breakfast-lunch-dinner sessions with the family and the other family :) But I've realised that I've been missing quite a big part of my life. And I think that's bothering me the most.
I'm home for a month plus already now and I've only seen the Monash one THREE times.
The other one arrived home about two weeks already and I've only heard her voice ONCE just now. Smsed her about 4 times? And I dont think I can get over the fact that she didnt even tell me when she arrived home. (even though she told me that she wasnt sure of which number I'm using now)
And I know I'm not supposed to think about this. Or terasa pasal this other thing, but I cant help it. I thought.. I've been quite nice. Very nice in fact. It was just that one time yang I accidentally flipped out. I really didnt mean it. But I dont think it was because of that was it? I just dont know what I did to get what I got. Or what I indirectly got. It's very unfair.
And I absolutely hate it when both parents are emo-ing. They start ungkit-ing old stuff and it's very.. I dont know. Merimaskan. You dont have to ungkit all my kesalahan la hayo. I really dont like reminders. I know la ok. No need to rub it in my face and make me feel bad or feel guilty all over again. (and shoot. The thing that we were looking for in Nashville during spring 07.. You remember? My mom baru teringat and she just asked me for it tadi. OHmygod. Shit.)
Ok. Mood blog sudah hilang (because I had to go downstairs, go open the gate, ask them to come in, make milo from scratch for the first time in a very long time, serve Ms Rebecca's cake, talktalktalk and convince them that mama and papa wouldnt be mad that they were in the house, escort them out of the house and send them off. And then it was bonding-with-the-sister time. So you know why the mood suddenly disappeared) . But that's about it la :)
Ok sedih tone again...
I really miss my bestfriends.
2 comments:
i miss you! :)
oh! hahahaha i know who is 'them'
and yes we are afraid that your parents gonna be mad..
ITS 1am laaaa sayang oi
mana laa mak bapak tak marah
neways! i just got back from kuantan!
jgn risau. akan reunited balik anda semua.
Post a Comment