Wednesday, 23 July 2008

ok fine

Because that freaking post lead to MORE dramas (ya Allah ya tuhanku. Seriously.) I was ASKED to take the post down. Goodness. Bukan kutuk orang pun. Titibe kena suruh buang post tu la ape la. Bongok gila. Tah pape tah.

I was SO nice in that post ok. Titibe kena marah. THAT is not karma. It's supposed to be 'buat baik dibalas baik'. I was just merely saying that I found the hikmah behind what had happened. And it's supposed to be a good thing even though it lead to so many misery at that time, including my own. But point is - ok WAS, now that the post is not here anymore, is that I've learned my lesson and wont repeat the same mistake la. Whatever that low thing that I did tu. THAT was the point of that post. I didnt expect to get some more beatings from EVERYONE involved. Seriously. And what's wrong with flaunting my mistakes dulu? It's not that I'm proud of what happened. I'm just thankful, faham tak? I'm just glad that that phase is over. I'm glad that everything's out in the open. I'm glad that I dont have to lie anymore. And the fact that I was saying it out openly shows how secure I was, and how I've accepted it. People make mistakes kan. And that was one of my biggest. THE biggest mistake ever la ok. But that post was seriously supposed to be a NICE, CLEAN post. But I dont know why orang lain yang terasa even though I didnt even say ONE bad thing about anyone. Goodness.

(okla fine. I'm not supposed to flaunt my mistakes but please say someone understands where I'm coming from. Or is everyone against me in this one also?.. Ok fine la fine. I was wrong. Dammit. Tapi I didnt say anything bad about anyone in that post pun but all that swearing and cursing and bad-mouthing stuff. THAT I dont understand.)

Dah la. It's been taken off dah.

Smorang puas hati?

If people are asking me to delete THIS post pulak, that's it man. I'm not blogging anymore.

*THE DATE OF THIS ENTRY WAS CHANGED

No comments: