Wednesday, 23 July 2008

23rd July, 2008

With the previous entry being posted, I can now write another entry today!

Two years ago, I dont remember what I did today.

One year ago, I only went to his house to deliver the basket filled with goodies. Didnt even go out with him, have dinner or anything. I even wished him like one hour later because I was on the phone with one of the bestfriends. haha.

This year..


I followed the birthday boy's family to KL Tower for his birthday dinner! (Yes Hazim, it's the same picture but I still wana put this one because it's the only one that Hasif's in and that I look good in also :P)


Farah, Arina, Hazim


With his family; excluding the birthday boy and Hasif who was resting his head on the table mase ni. Dunno why he was suddenly very sleepy. Maybe because I was taking too long to eat kot. Haha. Btw, Aunty Maimah and Uncle Darwish.. Why so serious?


With the birthday boy, and you can see some KL lights there at the back :)

So there you go! I went out, even though I was "grounded"! Maybe Zaza and Liana were right la. Yang I've never really been grounded because I still go out anyway. Haha. Whatever it is pun, and since it's Hazim's birthday, let's talk about him instead of me in this entry ok? OK!

I hope you had a good day and that you liked my presents. Sorry we got lost in KL because of my very tidak-boleh-trust directions. Um, ok, what else do people say during their birthdays? Umm. Now that you're one year older, you should probably be a year wiser and um, more matured? Hahaha. That is so cheesy. Tapi betul la. And, um, take care of your weight :P Orang kate, the bigger you are, the harder it is to take care of your health when you're older. So if you take care of it now, you wont have problems later on in life. Ok why am I crapping? Because I'm thinking about something else now. Okok. Dah. Habis.

I wonder what I'll be doing today of next year. Graduating.. InshaAllah :)



Happy 21st birthday again Hazim!

(the time of this entry was changed due to the author still wanting the entry to be dated as 23/7)

3 comments:

HD said...

thanks honey! :)

HD said...

omggggggg buncit!

arina said...

HHAHA! :P Tu dah suruh masukkan tu. Eh hazim. Tak nampak sangat la. Gambar lagi satu lagi nampak. hehe