Saturday, 19 July 2008

Batch-related

It first started when I was going through Li Li's pictures on facebook. Then people started commenting on them. Okok no. It FIRSTTTTTTTT started when I kept on receiving notifications about the EDC people commenting on their batch's trip to Langkawi pictures. I think about 15 of them went? They were all in their bikinis and hot pants and sunnies (girls la of course) and there were some guys, ok, whatever, tak penting. Point is, this is like what.. Their third year since they left KYS and what number trip? Our batch one trip pun takde!!! :(

Nwayy, back to Li Li's pictures. They really reminded me of school days. The dorm moments. The going from locker to classes moments. All 9 of us eating lunch together at the table that can actually only fit 8 of us. Kesian the 9th person kan. Hahahaha. Oh damn. I dont like this.

AND THENNNNNNNN, ok, this is a few hours after I typed the first two paragraphs. I was browsing through facebook whennnnn I found pictures of the OK batch reunion pulak!!

I'll post pictures later!

OHMYGOODNESS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BATCH?
Why arent we having gatherings or dinners together? Why arent we even meeting up to like, catch up and stuff? What happened to our closeness? Alaa I really hate this.

3 comments:

HD said...

bcoz you have me to worry about :)

pOon said...

we got our batch gathering before la arina...PD trip and bukak puase what..haha..but x dpt sambutan sgt.. =P

arina said...

OH yes! PD! Why din I go eh? But I went to the buka puasa tu!! hahaha. Yea tula kan. Kenape tak mendapat sambutan? Maybe because kitorang ajak-ajak taik ayam je kot. haha