Ok. I'm in that rajin-mood-to-blog again. Haha.
The latest news now is that I'm grounded until further notice. And this feeling sucks. Even though it hasnt even been more than 12 hours pun actually. hahahahaha And the laptop's probably gonna be confiscated, no watching tv either. I wonder if my car key's gonna be taken away too.. Shit.
BUT MAMA SAID I CAN STILL GO OUT, BUT ONLY FOR LIKE ONE HOUR A DAY OR SOMETHING. Haih. But that's better than nothing at all right? Ok, thank God :)
P/S: I have never been grounded my whole life tau sebenarnye. Or maybe this is not what 'grounded' means sangat kot because I can still go out for an hour. Hhaha
Before I forget, last year today, Hazim, Farah, Liana, Zaza and I went to Taman Tasik Perdana for our picnic. And to think that now, this year, this same gang tak lepak altogether skali pun. Sedih ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment