Ha. To what? You dont know! Padan muka! haha. But I hope I'll be able to check all of this on my list by the time that whole month is finished, inshaAllah.
1. Fireflies at Kuala Selangor
- Since last year ok
2. Waterfalls at Ulu Yam
- And no I dont care if the place is full of rempits. I still wana go!
Oh. And since we're at Ulu Yam already.. Ape kate we go..
3. Batu Caves at Batu Caves!
- No, seriously. I havent been up so we should really see it!
4. Cycling at Bukit Cherakah
- If penat cycle naik bukit we can just push the bicycle up and naik balik the bicycle when we go down hill. It's cheating, I know but it's still called cycling :P
5. Botanical Gardens at Putrajaya
- The TKC Batch 0004 inspired me for this (through their pictures on facebook). Cantik ok the place!
6. Kayaking at Putrajaya (Lakeclub Putrajaya)
- Since I dont think we're going to the beach dah, this one will do!
7. Eye on Malaysia at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa
- Yes again because he hasnt gone up yet. Bosan pun bosan la I dont care.
Oh and typical places like 8) Genting and 9) Sunway Lagoon is a must :) But those two can probably wait until the ..
10) And I need to wear my white shorts too! And my Arsenal cap! heehee
Ok. That's it for now. Will edit this list lagi when I think of other places to go to.
Oh. If there are any of you who are up for any of these activities, lets go baby! (Since ade orang tu tak suka outdoor activities. Ape la. Hish)
Ok. Lets be healthy people! And breathe fresh air! :D
4 comments:
putrajaya!
eye!
n ummm tu lah
arina, eye on msia skrg kat taman melawati is it?
the last time it was located at taman tasik titiwangsa kan? da tuka eh? hehehe..
good luck n have fun!! seronoknye die kat msia.. hehehe.. :)
OH AAH LA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. OHMYGOD MALUNYA.
melawati? hmmmmm. pelik. LOL
Post a Comment