OK! COME! LETS START TALKING ABOUT GOOD THINGS NOW SHALL WE?
Since 9th of June.. I've been:
1) Out of Kuala Lumpur (not including N9 as outside of KL because it's my kampung and it's just too bloody near to KL) TWICE! Ok maybe this is abit pathetic. haha, but quite good compared to last year when I didnt kluar KL OR N9 AT ALL.
2) To the beach/see the sea (haha) of Cherating and HongKong
3) Eating like a pig I think.. Until someone actually said that I've gained weight after coming back from HongKong :P
4) Seeing, touching, petting and kissing cats cats cats! EVERY SINGLE DAY! :D
5) Driving around like a mad person. hehe
6) Wearing skirts and flipflops, and not worry about which jacket/boots to choose for the day :)
7) Showering and driving out in the jam for about half an hour instead of sleeping after subuh and wasting my day and actually EAT BREAKFAST!
Kesimpulannya.. Malaysia hebat!
I know the previous post sounded very sad and down, but I really cannot deny the fact that it has been quite a great summer so far. Betul!
Alhamdulillah :)
1 comment:
i didnt say that youve gained some weight
mana ada! ish!!
Post a Comment