Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Ya Allah. Sabar Arina.

You know that people will talk about what entries you put in your blog. They'll automatically classify you as what what what person based on how you write, your language, your grammar, the things you write about etc. So if lets say a person complains all the time in her blog, you'll automatically call her a 'whiny person' because she complains all the time. But you dont know that MAYBE, she never complains out front to other people but just on her blog where she knows no one knows her and can judge her there. But haha. Tough luck woman. Whatever you write, like it or not, people will still judge.

So in this entry, I'm going to put some negative emotion in it. Nak judge? Hah. Judge la.

I dont know whether this is just the symptoms or not. But I am breathing very heavily and the heart's beating superfreaking fast.

I AM SO FREAKING ANNOYED NOW I THINK MY URAT TEKAK BOLEH PECAH.

Sabar Arina. Life's a bitch sometimes. But what goes around comes around. So tunggu je la eh.

No comments: