Tuesday, 29 July 2008

numbers instead of paragraphs

1. Just had a jerit-jerit argument with my mom. I dont remember when was the last time we did that. Not that I enjoy quarelling with my mom. I hate it actually. Because when you see her afterwards it's like, super awkward. No one's talking and you're just like, passing each other without saying anything.

2. I need ideas. And have to definitely keep to my word. I think next week's no-going-out-at-all-at-all week. Or I wouldnt be able to go that weekend. And I really want to go.

3. I think I have to stop logging on to Facebook for awhile. I went to someone's Facebook home page just now and saw that in his news feed, Arina B aharin's news takes up 90% of the page! It's like Arina B aharin's profile pulak - on someone else's home page! So seriously. I'm gonna be on hiatus on Facebook. Betul.

4. I absolutely hate seasonal friends. I hate that one minute you're close to each other and you become total enemies one minute later. Okla. Maybe not enemies. But you'll feel awkward being with that person. What's that eh? Life? Well, it sucks. I dont like being close to someone and knowing that I wont be telling her anything about my life anymore after a few months. Baik takyah kawan macam tu kan. It's like a waste of energy to be close to him/her and then you're no longer close friends.

5. There's this one thing that I'm feeling, that I cannot really tell the whole world about. Actually, I cannot tell anyone pun. It's quite inappropriate, and maybe abit 'wrong'. So why am I typing it here? Well, because I'm feeling it. haha. And I really want to type it here but I cannot. So dah. Takboleh la. haha. (ish. Baik takpayah type kan? Wth?)

No comments: