Friday, 1 August 2008

"like a 5 yr old who didnt get a Barbie Doll"

"Like a 5 yr old who didnt get a Barbie Doll"

Really? OHMYGOODNESS. See how bloody SPOILT you are. Good luck man, seriously. And here I thought I was SO excited to have you but now, I think I want to see you doing everything all by yourself. Goodness. (ok, I'm not that mean. Of course I'll help you, but I'm just so FREAKING pissed now. And you thought I wouldnt be able to SEE YOUR FREAKING NICKNAME KE?)

You have everything MORE than me ok now. Dont count my trips to all the places that I went to. I was already AWAY and that's a different story. And now you still want more kan? Ok fine. You're smart. You're so clever and you're such a genius. I'm just this very stupid person who cant get it right the first time. Second time pun, I still cannot get it right.

Ok. Fine. You win.

But I'm still going to stick with my stand.. That you, are extremely freaking spoilt.

1 comment:

HD said...

dont worry baby..
ill spoil you