I just realised that inspirational quotes really DO inspire me.
I got this off some door gift my parents brought back from one of their many wedding invitations.
"The strongest among you is the one who can control himself best when angry."
(oh yes btw. I cant believe they actually put this quote on a box of cake for everyone to take home. Macam, what does it have anything to do with the wedding? haha. So not related with one another)
When I'm doing something and feel some kind of emotion, I'll just look at whatever inspirational quote that's suitable with my situation at that moment and read it over and over again in my heart. It worked in Leeds, and it's working now here too! :)
You want an example? Ok. Say you're mad at something, like.. Um, lets thing of something logical here. Haha. I know most times, I get angry for the slightest reasons. Betul lah. I'm very quick-tempered now and it sucks. See. Cakap orang dulu kan? Haha. Now you're like them also. Nway nway back to my point. Um, lets say you're angry about the fact that your siblings went out and they didnt invite you to go out with them. You feel left out and upset. AYO. Bad example la. Hm. Takde kena mengena kot. Hm.
OKLAH! I really cant think of any examples that has nothing to do with the real thing. haha. So nevermind lah. If you dont understand what I'm saying then, haha, forget it.
Ok. Now I'm semangat again!
No comments:
Post a Comment