Sunday, 3 August 2008

The cycling outing

It's been ages since I stayed up and refrained from not sleeping right after subuh. Both parents allowed me to go out this time, so it meant quite alot :)

Papa woke me up. I got ready. Woke Ara up. She got ready. Mama got back.
We finally left the house at 8.20am.

Of course when we arrived at the .. Driver of the day's (:P) house, none of them were ready yet. haha :P:P So Ara just happily played with Daisy and Betty while I dont remember what I did to kill time. Finally at 9, we left the house and took half an hour to our destination of the day:

Taman Pertanian Bukit Cahaya Alam, or more commonly known as Bukit Cherakah.

OHMYGOD. It was tiring as hell cycling up the hills (haha, yeah right. We obviously just pushed our bicycles up and got back on the bicycle when we were going down hill :P), but goodness. I dont think I remembered when was the last time I had this much fun!

It took us one hour to go round the Bukit cycling almost every minute (except when taking pictures of course :P) but we didnt really push our bicycles that much during this hour. The second hour tu, ohmygoodness. I think we probably ONLY pushed the bicycles.. About 80% of the time. It was superfreaking steep (so it was quite impossible to cycle up the hill) and we were as tired as hell. We were sweating like nobody's business and we hardly saw any human beings on that veryvery steep pathway. And all because we wanted to make a whole big round of the Bukit or otherwise, it'll be quite a waste of. Um, time? Or, I dont know. A waste of going there I think.. If we didnt explore all the places.

But it was incredibly fun!

I loved the company, and I love everyone who went.

Sayang semua :)

2 comments:

HD said...

i love you too!
oh NOT AT 9 PLEASE!!!
at 845am okay
hahahaha
sorry i cant find my shorts thats why im a bit late hehehe
neways yeah i have to admit..
it was fun.. :)

farah ain d. said...

jom jom again LOL