And I will literally, be alone.
Bestfriends ntah mane tah.
The other person whom I was quite close to last year is now, I dont know, hating me I think.
And kawan-kawan lain. Hm. I dont have that many girlfriends. haha. Ooops!
OHMYGOD.
Seriously speaking, this has been quite a lousy summer.
1. I've only met my bestfriends FIVE TIMES (counting both of them together) in this span of 10 weeks since I've been back.
--- Compared to last year when I met them like, twice a week? Or maybe three times a week?
2. I've only met two of my cousins at their house when my mom, sister and I went to their house to get something.
--- Compared to last year when I met them like, once a week to discuss the wedding plans for my brother. Each and every single one of them.
3. Our closeness was not like last year.
--- And honestly, I miss it very much. And you might not even know this.
4. This grounding business sucks like hell. And this year's one is the most stressful one.
--- I think the same grounding rule was implemented last year but I managed to get away with it quite a number of times - thanks to the wedding planning, preparation and the three real things.
5. Even though I didnt leave KL/Seremban area at all last summer, I didnt mind because I had everyone who mattered to me close by; we saw each other frequently enough; we bonded, like reallyREALLY bonded (referring to the 30th June incident); we enjoyed our lives and our times to the max, literally, with each other
--- Been hanging out with the most important one alot, but now I know that life isnt just about that.
I miss my bestfriends.
I miss my cousins.
I miss the other one too.
But I'm going to miss you the most.
2 comments:
who is you in that context :)
oh honey! its a lousy summer??
omg how could you :(
Because I just realised that your significant other is not the only thing in life. But you were great, dont worry :) But hayo. You dont go back yet lahh eh?
Post a Comment