After being told to 'think before I speak' countless times last time, I finally (yes, it took me this long) to realise what that phrase really means. One stupid sentence can really destroy everything. Like, you want to say that someone looks better in pink but that person looks abit weird in yellow and she's wearing yellow. You should not say "you look better in pink" because then the person receiving the comment will think "What? Shit. I look ugly in yellow." When the other person actually meant "You look very nice in pink."
Ok you know what. That top paragraph is an example of 'tak fikir sebelum cakap' because I have no idea what I just said up there. Whatever la.
And, if you cannot 'do' what you 'talk', then just dont 'talk'. DO IT. Then you can talk.
Jangan jadik orang yang gebang je lebih. Cakap boleh main bola tapi sepak bola pun tak reti. Or cakap boleh masak sedap nak mampos, tapi orang cuba skali pun takde.
Walk the talk people. Dont just talk the walk. *thanks opu :P
Oh. Ignoring and being rude are simply two things I cannot tolerate.
P/S: Thank you for the roses.
3 comments:
fine!
lol i think u mean walk the talk and dont just talk the walk. ehe
Haha! Ok changed it already. Thanks opu! No wonder it looked funny :P
Post a Comment