Another dose of OHMYGOODNESS.
Great. This is just great.
It's exactly what I needed eh? NOT!!!!!
OHMYGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Memang la best macam ni. The arguments, the fights will probably last until he boards the plane. And during that time, I wouldnt even have been free for 24 hours yet. This is not good at all.
I think I'm going to hate August. Have always hated August anyway. Hish.
I know this sounds really bimbotic, but WHAT am I going to do for three weeks without him? My bestfriends have practically vanished into thin air. Ok, so maybe I can see the existence of oxygen from time to time when I test it through a glowing splint in a test tube. Point is, I havent been seeing my bestfriends that much this time of year and it feels so wrong. It's just that everytime we meet, there will almost always be a fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh person with us and seriously. I dont like it at all. We cannot just talk carelessly without caring whether the fourth-seventh person will hear us or not. Okla. Kesimpulannya, I havent been meeting them as often as I want to. Tak sampai 5 times pun kot campur both of them together. How freaking depressing is that??
Ok, back to the question. What am I going to do for three weeks (actually, it's about six weeks because I'm not even sure if I'm able to change my ticket to an earlier date)? Ok. Some people are still here but ohmygod. Seriously. I'd really like this stupid thing to happen AFTER he leaves. Kan lagi productive macam tu. Goodness.
And all those activities down there? Will mean nothing without him. NOTHING I tell you.
And no one has given in yet. Ok. I have. Except that I didnt use the word sorry. I just lowered my ego from 90% to 10% and. It. Was. Rejected.
So now it is 0.111%
Nice :)
WHAT is summer anyway?
Note to self (and this is for the self only and to whoever who wants to take note of this as well. I am definitely not generalising to anyone or anything so sila jangan terasa):
Dont assume.
Dont expect.
Dont hope.
Dont 'think'.
You'll just end up disappointed if everything that you a/e/h/t is not what you WISH them to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment