Sunday, 27 April 2008

Oh very typical

"Ade la hikmah disebalik ape yang jadik tu.."

Yeah. And as human beings we want to know what the hikmah is, like, NOW. Why do we have to wait until something happens then only we'll assume that "Ohh.. That was the hikmah"?

I know there are sooooooooooooo many good reasons that I can find, my flatmate can find, any Tom Dick or Harry can find for this current thing that's happening to me. But see, because I refuse to believe them at this moment, I'm pulling a long face and still insist on going with what I want. Which is typical of me of course - She only wants what she wants and not think about other alternatives or like anything else besides what SHE wants. But that's not right la Arina, come on. You know this is probably the best way now, so why fight it?

I know I have to be patient and just focus on the good stuff. (The benefits definitely outweighs the costs in this case. Most definitely) You're like literally asking for something bad to happen you know, if you still go with the thing that you want to do. You know what's right now and you know what is it that you gotta do so just do it ok? Just accept it. You know it's for the best.

Sedih la tapi. Haihh..

Hayo. Everything happens for a reason eh?

Ok ok fine.

1 comment:

HD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.