Monday, 21 April 2008

Tagged by Farah.

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
My family including my cats, my religion and faith and loved ones happiness.

2) Will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?
No

3) Do you smoke?
No I do not smoke. I really cant stand the smell of it.

4) What is the latest gadget that you own?
The clock on my wall?

5) Who did you mostly text yesterday?
I dont remember

6) How old are you & are you a virgin?
Am 20 and yes still a virgin.

7) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Um, GBP 1 bus fare to Parkinson Steps?

8) Chocolate Oreos or Vanilla?
Vanilla, of course!

9) Where do you wish to get married?
At some garden. Or anywhere with golf grass. Or grass that people can seat on and tak rasa geli.

10) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Permanently owned by my love? Do you mean my love for myself or my love = someone I call my love? Haha faham tak?

11) How many kids do you want?
2 or 3 or 4 or 5

12) Are you in love?
With God, with my family, with myself, with my important people: Yes I am in love.

13) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Um. It starts with the letter “R”

14) Name the latest book that you bought?
Um, mama’s book. Don’t remember what it’s called.

15) What is your full name?
A rina B aharin (and no it’s not spelt like that. I just don’t want people to google my name and find this blog straight away)

16) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Both are fine.

17) Do you believe in GOD?
Yes I do.

18) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Haha. There’s this one person but I don’t want to mention “it’s” name.

19) Christina or Britney?
Britney.

20) Do you do your own laundry?
Um, here, yes.

21) The most exciting place you want to go?
Home in Malaysia

22) Hugs or kisses?
Hugs.

23) Single or attached?
I think I’m single.

24) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.

Farah Darwish

- She loves to laugh. :)
- We’ll definitely hang out when I go back
- She lets me sleep on her bed while she sleeps on the floor. Farah, ape kate kite tido satu katil next time? :P
- She’s happy when all the people whom she loves are happy. One very selfless girl this one.
- Car rides with her are awesome.

No comments: