Monday, 21 April 2008

Tagged by Farah. Again.

1. Which side is your good side?
Left side. Everything on the left side is bigger. haha

2. What's the sexiest thing a member of the opposite sex can wear?
Wear? What about if it's already there? Like a mole at the neck? uuuuUuuuuUuUUuu

3. Quick! Make up a sport! (example: Awesomeball)
Bowling with m&m's as the bowling ball

4. Bury me with my...
Pahala

5. Quick! Write the last sentence of your autobiography.
She's still living life now, and you'll be surprised at what she's accomplished! :)

6. What would you do if you knew today was your last day to live?
I'd pray continuously, apologise to everyone and tell important people that I love them.

7. What's the best picture you've ever taken?
A bumble bee sucking the flower's nectar at Gabrielle's

8. A more appropriate first name for me would be...
A rina is absolutely appropriate for me.

9. I'd be totally screwed without...
Parents and friends.

10. How often do you go without underpants?
Only when I'm showering.

11. I wish my boyfriend/girlfriend would...
Dont have one

12. If everyone would leave me alone, I could...
Live life normally?

13. What would you name your pet monkey?
Mikey! (inspired by Ansarul and his real pet monkey)

14. If I had a time machine, I'd...
Go to the war times and see how they lived then. And then come back and appreciate life as it is now.

15. What's one magical thing that happened today?
I freaking overslept and missed class. Ok that's not magical.

16. Quick! Name a book you've recently finished reading!
Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel

17. What's your favorite type of cheese?
The normal cheese. Oh oh!! Cheese yang ade minyak and gooey and berjuice. hhaha

18. A recent poll shows a fifth of Americans cannot locate the US on a world map. Why do you think this is?
Because they're very.. Ignorant about general knowledge?

19. I knew I was an adult when...
11th January 2008 happened

20. I'd like to hang out with...
Good people

21. I'd like to be reincarnated as...
Myself as a better person.

22. What's your favorite song lyric?
"Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry that'll never change." Misery Business - Paramore

23. Who is(are) your hero(eS)?
My parents

24. What cartoon character did you have a crush on?
None. I'm not tv-superficial. haha

25. I'd rather be...
Home

26. Which pair of underwear are your favorites?
The buy 3 for RM10 one. They're freaking comfortable.

27. I'd never leave the house without my...
Clothes on?

28. What is your favorite word?
ohmygod.

29. If you discovered a planet, what would you call it?
What's up with so many naming things here? I dont know lahh!

30. Propose a new toothpaste flavor:
Tomato sauce. EW.

31. Who could you listen to every day for the rest of your life?
Myself talking to myself.

32. What was the best prank you ever played on someone?
I dont play pranks on people. Tak baik la ish.

33. If I woke up as the opposite sex, I'd...
Scream and want to be a female again!!

34.Who makes a better friend? A boy or a girl?
It depends.

35. What will JT bring back next now that sexy is officially back?
How would I know la, hello???

36. Who would you want to be with on a desert island?
My two bestfriends and catch up on each other's stories + satu laki yang kuat so that dia boleh panjat pokok kelapa and kite boleh minum air kelapa instead of salt water.

37. If you had your own army of 1000 identical five year olds, what would you have them do?
March until they get tired of it. Jap. Why would I have an army of 1000 IDENTICAL five year olds? That's kinda weird and would never ever happen.

38. I wouldn't mind being stuck in a closet with...
Someone whom I want to listen to me.

39. Paris or Nicole?
Paris babyy

40. Make up a new word right now:
wutu

41. My biggest regret is...
Committing infidelity.

42. What's the most embarassing song in your collection?
Paris Hilton - Stars Are Blind? But it's a nice song!!!!

43. What are the odds that this interview never ends and is just a psych experiment?
Odds = 0. Hhaha. Yeah right.

44. Give 5 BAD characteristics about the person who tagged you.
(shafiq created this question)
Farah Darwish:
-she has low self-esteem
-she doesnt want to get married! KAWIN LA FARAH!
-She gets upset easily when the people she loves are sad or are fighting
-The brother said that she drives like a maniac but I dont think so. haha
-She thinks she's fat? NO LA TAK FAT LA HAYO.

1 comment:

HD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.