Sunday, 20 April 2008

Self-tagging by myself

8 things I am passionate about:
1. My family + cats
2. My religion.
3. Music. (P/S: Did you know that I absolutely love singing? Hehe)
4. Food babyyy. Especially the ones that I like. Like grilled lamb, noodles and button mushrooms – not together of course.
5. And the ones that I don’t like either because I’ll be a pain in the a#% if I’m served something that I do not like. I’m very particular like that. And fussy. And picky. Yes.
6. My future as a clinical psychologist, inshaAllah.
7. Starting a family. Yes I think I’m ready to settle down once and for all.
8. Friends. Oh seriously I cant live without people supporting me. So if you’re thinking of bringing me down, take my friends, and I’ll surely die.

8 things I say too often:
1. ohmygod
2. ya Allah
3. hello
4. shit
5. freaking
6. really
7. seriously
8. eeee

8 books I’ve read recently:
1. Prozac Nation – Elizabeth Wurtzel
2. Fundamentals of Human Neuropsychology
3. Don’t Be Sad – ‘Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni
4. Animal Behaviour
5. ok dah la takde dah.

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. All Pakito’s songs
2. Hujan’s songs? haha
3. Paramore’s Misery Business, Crushcrushcrush and Pressure
4. Regina Spektor - Samson
5. Hey There Delilah – Plain White Tees
6. Glory of Love - North
7. Plug in Baby - Muse
8. Rihanna’s Umbrella and Please Don’t Stop The Music

8 things I learned last year:
1. Keep on having faith even if it seems that the whole world is against you.
2. Being optimistic is the way to go but you should know when to stop.
3. Never ever lie. “Sepandai-pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh ke tanah juga.”
4. When it’s time to study, do absolutely nothing but study.
5. Since human beings invented the email system, you know that it’s bound to be broken.
6. You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone. SERIOUSLY not being cliché here.
7. Appreciate every second of life. You wont get those times again.
8. Faith. Faith. Faith. Faith. Faith. Faith. Faith. Faith. – Keep on believing.

8 random things about me.
1. I like to open the keyboard letters one by one and clean the hollow surface.
2. Mcflurry oreo + fries = Yumyum!
3. If you want to poke me physically, don’t do it on the left waist or I’ll moan in pain.
4. I’ve been lighting tea lights with scented oil in my room for a few months already now.
5. I only drink coffee when I want to stay up. But McDonald’s French Vanilla is an exception!
6. I like what black nail polish looks like when it’s painted on my nails.
7. Marks & Spencer - Waterlily
8. I can write in a straight line when writing on a blank piece of paper.

1 comment:

HD said...

actually you cant tag urself
let me tag you then

HAH uve been tagged! :P