Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 5 people in your list.
1. At what age you wish to marry?
23-24. Yes. That early.
2. How many children you wish to have in the future?
2 or 3 or 4 or 5.
3. What do you think about love?
You know when you love that person. It's super intense. You just want to hug the person and never let go.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Home home home!!! And then after that, to Chilis to eat grilled lamb. Or Muhibbah to eat Kungfu mee. :D And then lets go to the beach! Jom ikut jom.
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
That I'd be a clinical psychologist straight away without having to go through exams.
6. Do you daydream alot about your love life?
Yup yup yup. I think I've become a hopeless (and pathetic!) romantic. Hhaha
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Oh. You.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I'd keep the money in the bank and only take it out when I need it. But on second thought, I think I need another jacket - A short one. It's spring now babyy and I dont have a short jacket.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes yes yes.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Since the person didnt really tag me directly, um,. Ok.
Brianne - She never used to skip class (hhaha), she likes Secret Recipe (and it's a good thing because I like secret recipe too! hehe) and she's very hardworking.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
To smell nice. To accept me for who I am. And to not leave me ever, no matter what.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who chew with their mouth open. I can just hear them chomping away and it's super annoying. And people who cakap tergantung. And people who talk too much. And people who invade your private space like titibe je.
13. What is your ambition?
To be a successful clinical psychologist (and a successful part-time singer too :P) with a husband who loves me + 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 adorable children running around at the garden. And masa raya, we'll meet up with mama, papa, abang rozanna & family and ara, husband & family :)
14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out to me in private, thanks.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Faith, family, friends.
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Definitely not.
17. Which do you rather be: a giver or a taker?
Giver. I feel bad when I take take take onlyyy.
18. If you can turn into anyone, who do you wish you can turn into?
No one. I'm pretty contented with myself now. Hoho. Itu bunyi sangat confident.
19. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
The not-punctual-at-all part. And the skiving-class-too-often part.
20. What makes you different?
I think it's my pickiness of food? And that two things guys usually would be gaga over. HAHA :P
Ok. Farah meh buat ni meh :) And whoever else who wants to do it. Hmhm~~
5 comments:
you have to tag that person in order to ask them nak buat the question!
haaaaaaa
tak aci man!
oh, who is YOU? :P
and i smell nice hahahahahahhaha!!!!!
jk jk
:)
hey arina...can i link ur blog??...anyways..you know what???...i skip class here A LOT!!!...cause they dont take attendance...they dont really care if you come to class or not...haha..
Yes brianne! Be my guest :) AND YES! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! OHMYGOD IT'S SO BAD YOU KNOW!!!
And okla fine. You're tagged then hazim darwish. Damn I feel so lame saying that.
Arina!!!! u datang midwest tak?
Post a Comment