Thursday, 21 May 2009

PSYC 3444 Drug Addiction

1) Woke up at 6 to revise
2) Told myself to start showering at 8.45, when I clearly knew that my exam was at 9
3) So I did shower at 8.45, came out of the toilet and saw the clock was pointing at numbers 9 and 12
4) Panicked and felt stupid at the same time
5) Ran to Worsley Buidling which was at the other side of the university with my super wet hair, in my hoodie, jeans and.. wait for it.. SPORTS SHOES.
6) Arrived the exam hall 10 minutes later.

Not so bad la right? haha :P

And the exam was ok I think.
48 hours to F-R-E-E-D-O-M baby!

:)

3 comments:

Syaida said...

hi arina! found ur blog. :)

eyeM3 said...

heyya!
so how was everything..?
coming back soon i guess..? :)

eyeM3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.