Ok, so last time when my blog was filled with more interesting posts I used to describe my feelings after every exam. Now I just dont feel the need to tell people how the exam went. Macam, what's the point? But seriously, (on another note), all that I could think about after the exam was/were..
"Oh man. Cepat. Come on. Nak balik. Lalala, everyone! Moveee!"
While taking my notes in front of the exam hall and passing through hundreds of students chattering about which question they did blablabla
And
"Ala. If only I have people to talk about my exam too jugak. Haih."
After seeing two of my.. Um, groupmates whom I (sorryyy :( ) abandoned at our presentation. I actually had to run away from them sort of, to avoid eye-contact. Hm.
And
"I feel like eating mee gemuk lahh today! Mmmm, yummy! Tapi macammane nak buat eh?"
:P
So yes. I didnt and still dont really have any thoughts on how the actual exam went. Ok, maybe, it was oookayyyylaaaaaaaaaa..... I was struggling to start both questions actually, but not because I didnt know how to do them - I just didnt know how to start. Which, hm.. Resulted me to losing 40-precious-minutes. Hm.
NEVERMIND! IT'S DONE ANYWAY!
So lets start revising for tomorrow!
Oh, but before that..
NAK TIDO DULU. BYE!!
"Oh man. Cepat. Come on. Nak balik. Lalala, everyone! Moveee!"
While taking my notes in front of the exam hall and passing through hundreds of students chattering about which question they did blablabla
And
"Ala. If only I have people to talk about my exam too jugak. Haih."
After seeing two of my.. Um, groupmates whom I (sorryyy :( ) abandoned at our presentation. I actually had to run away from them sort of, to avoid eye-contact. Hm.
And
"I feel like eating mee gemuk lahh today! Mmmm, yummy! Tapi macammane nak buat eh?"
:P
So yes. I didnt and still dont really have any thoughts on how the actual exam went. Ok, maybe, it was oookayyyylaaaaaaaaaa..... I was struggling to start both questions actually, but not because I didnt know how to do them - I just didnt know how to start. Which, hm.. Resulted me to losing 40-precious-minutes. Hm.
NEVERMIND! IT'S DONE ANYWAY!
So lets start revising for tomorrow!
Oh, but before that..
NAK TIDO DULU. BYE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment