Thursday, 14 May 2009

After the random jog

*Warning: Excessive use of Manglish! + a sentence of Nogo-ii Language*

Ohmygod. Boleh pengsan. Sumpah, tak tipu.

That was probably the first time I exercised in the UK, E-V-E-R. haha. It was quite refreshing actually. No. Jap. VERY refreshing! And rasa sejuk je mata because everywhere you see is green! And um, it definitely cleared my mind abit :) With the rain lagi kan. haha. Nice!

But the after-jog was.. Hm.
- Overwhelming.
- Tiring
- I seriously felt like puking. Probably because the last meal I had before jogging was more than 12 hours ago? Ponoh ngan angin eh poghut ni!

Oleh sebab itu, I decided to make sausage omelette for breakfast! Yum yum! :) And drink cereal milo thingy, and maybe another two cans of redbull to last me until 10 tonight! Yes baby. This is to "replace" all the time that I wasted yesterday on God knows what. Hopefully today will be productive-r. (haha, I know there's no such word. And yes I know the correct way to say it is 'more productive'. SAJE JEEEE!)

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Penat gila bah!

I think I should actually jog on a daily basis! Since everyone's so obsessed with dieting until they reach their ideal weight, and buffing their biceps, maybe I should start toning my calves as well! :D

Sports people are sexyy!

No comments: