Friday, 17 July 2009

For updates sake

Since the last time I blogged was before my finals ended (and that was about two months ago :S:S), I think this blog deserves some TLC, and updates - of course, to those who come to this blog only to be disappointed at the lack of entries. okok. Here goes:

1) After Drug Addiction was Reproductive Psychology, and the paper was fine. (haha. When I think about it, seems like it's been ages since I was slaving over journals, articles and textbooks)

2) The girls trip (Aliah, Belle, Zaty and I) around Brighton, Hatfield, London and Bath was super.

3) Had company for quite sometime after that. Twas magical.

4) ITALY: Florence, Milan, Verona, Venice, Pisa. Also memorable, despite the fact that Hazim was complaining about the heat 24/7. :P eh, cuti masa panas la best ok! I'd rather sweat than be walking on snow - slippery semua.

5) Days after Italy were then filled with sleeping in until 3-4pm, watching action movies (and we all know how much Arina lovessssssssss action movies) while eating one meal a day and doing the unforgettable wee-hours-of-the-night activities. (Sila jangan fikir kotor ok!)

6) Watched Ghost of Girlfriend's Past (slow and stiff), Transformers (I slept halfway. HAHA :D sorry ye. I'm just not a fan at all), The Hangover (super funny. A must watch, definitely), Terminator (yes I think I prefer this more than the robots-talking one), Harry Potter (was quite disappointed with this) at the cinema. Talk about takde kerja langsung. haha :P

7) Hazim and Arina's relationship turned one year old on the 1st of July :)

8) My face got slapped by a foot-ball just before the boys started their tournament. SAKIT NAK MATI OK!

9) Went to Alton Towers but not with the crowd that I expected to go with. Hm. BOLEH LAAAAA.

Last but not least:

10) I am graduating next Thursday baby~!

Ok. Maybe just one more update:
11) Am missing the other half loads :(

1 comment:

HD said...

4) yeah italy was alright.. but the heat!!!! urgh cant take it.

5) I MISS ITTTTTTTTTT A LOT!!!!! HATE BEING AWAY FROM YOU!!!

6) movies movies and more movies
watched like 10+ movies with you for the past 2 months

7) yeap! ONE YEAR! :) and few weeks now

8) lucky charm tu! we got 2nd place kan! :)

9) hahahaha see the company was great right? :D

10) Happy Graduation to you! and Happy Birthday to me!

11) awww i miss my other half so mchh to! :( i love you baby