Oops. Sorry for the long absence. I havent been.. Lazy-ing in front of the laptop that much lately. That means that I havent started studying for my finals either, which is not good at all. I know it's still .. About, 4.5 weeks away but as I've reminded myself all the time since the start of the semester, I'm in final year now. Which means that I have to study wayyyy harder than I studied for the previous years. But I havent really been doing anything about it. Damn it lah. I dont like it when I do that tau. Like, say I have to do thisthisthis but it's just all talk without actually doing it. Ugh. It's so annoying. Hish.
Ok. Fine. Boring kan? I know. Ok ok I'll change the topic.
Um. So where have I been?
Um. Haha. Not telling! :P
But this year has been quite good so far. Ok, by 'year', I mean 'semester' k. It's just how people who start the year in August/September/October talk like. Anddd, it's already December ok!!
Oh. I'm currently talking like, a peacock. Yes, seriously. A peacock. Or maybe, just any other bird. And I sing like, a baby bird chirping for food. Haha. Seriously. I've lost my voice. It was cool at first, but now it's just super annoying. People cant make out the words I'm saying because it'll be like, you can hear one syllable and then the next one is just silent, but you can still see my mouth moving. Haha. Faham tak? And try talking with this kind of voice on the phone. Lagi lah. People will be like "Huh? Huh? Arina? Are you still there? You're breaking up!" It's the voice ok!
And this is probably my first time being sick since I got back in October :)
Yes. I know my immune system is quite strong :)
Okies then. I think I'm gona have dinner now.
My sister's coming this weekend, and of all weekends that I've been spending away from my room..
I hope this weekend will be the best, inshaAllah :)
P/S: Happy 5th!
PP/S: And Happy 22nd Nico!
1 comment:
where have u been?
Post a Comment