Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Snowww

It is DEFINITELY going to snow more than 10 times this year. Seriously. (It snowed 6 times last year. hehe)

It snowed last Saturday when I was in Liverpool.
So ni tak kira sangat, since I was out anyway and did witness my first, third year snow :)

It snowed on Monday night when I stayed up until 6.
But since both my curtains were. Um, closed? I only thought that it was raining (because I heard tic tic tic sounds) and didnt look outside.
It snowed on Monday night when I was carefully looking outside my window.
But since this year, my room is not very I-Can-See-Snow-Very-Clearly-Now friendly, compared to last year's room, I wasnt able to see any snow.

And on both days, the next morning, I went to class and saw ice on the roadside/pavements/grass/rooftops! Tak aci ok! (Ok, why tak aci because I woke up today and Tuesday, the sun was literally shining on my face tau. It's like you could feel the sun heat, and then when you go out.. It was freezing cold). Everywhere you walk will be was super slippery and since I wasnt wearing proper shoes and I almost fell the first day. But today! I was prepared! :D I wore my super tight (and painful) suede "snow" boots. And no thanks to the boots, I've got blisters everywhere now, but at least I didnt fall. So yay.

But ish. I really need my Uggs. Too bad it's super freaking expensive here.

P/S: Happy 24th birthday Amean!
P/S: Happy 22nd birthday Acai!
P/S: Happy 21st birthday Zaki!

December's just full of babies kan! hehe

*edited

It's Thursday today. When I woke up, I realised that I was 90 FREAKING MINUTES late for my group meeting. So yadayadayada, got ready and left the building.

When I stepped out of the Eldon Court compound.. I saw that
THE GROUND WAS ICY, SLIPPERY and WHITE. Ok, maybe a bit GREY-ish not white la.

IT SNOWED AGAIN!

Dammit. Three days in a row now ok! And where was I?

In the room. On the bed. In the duvet.

OHmygod I'm so annoyed.

1 comment:

HD said...

Uggs hahahahaha
its kinda okay okay here :)

YOU ARE WEARING UGG??

hmmmmm weird