Two days in a row man. Ohmygod. What's gotten into me!
Two guys: Way older. Way wiser. Way more responsible. Way more matured.
And I just shouted at them for no apparent reason.
I dont remember what I said exactly but I noticed everyone's reaction right after I said what I said to both of them. It was weird. The room was silent, all faces were like :O and they were all looking at me in a shocking way.
I think, I pointed at one of them and said, "See. That's the problem with you. Can you actually SAY something that you mean?? Jangan main cakap je boleh tak? Fikir ape orang lain akan rasa when you just say something macam tu je."
Gila lah. I think now Arina dah dapat the title "orang yang suka melenting".
Oh. And the other one was today.
We were eating some funky tasting maggi with prawns, and I asked the chef what maggi it was. This was what he replied:
"Haa sedap kan? Ada babi kat dalam."
And I replied: "Tautak, tak baik haramkan benda yang halal?"
And he's like what.. 8 years older than me kot. Suka hati gila cakap macam tu ngan dorang k. What the hell is wrong with me? I've been super macam suka hati with my words and have been scolding people excessively. And you know what the worst part is? Everytime after I say something sarcastic or mean to someone, I'll be like "ohmygod. What the hell just happened? Why did I just say that?" It's like, I've become very quick and hot tempered, without even realising it.
I knew someone who was like that. I dont know how she is now, but tulah. It has probably come back to me.
I'm just like her now.
No comments:
Post a Comment